October 15 to November 5, 2020
What is an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
What are the Benefits of an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
Although gentle and easy to follow and commit to, an Ayurvedic cleanse has a profound effect on every aspect of our being. Transformation occurs at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. Benefits include:
- Digestive health – reset your digestive system and experience regular elimination
- Weight loss – if you need to lose weight, you will
- Sound sleep – sleep better and deeper
- Calm mind – a clear and peaceful mind, even in stressful situations
- Renewed energy – Increase your energy and feel vibrant
- Joy – balance brings happiness and a sense of lightness in body and mind
Should I do an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
Ayurvedic cleansing brings you into a state of balance physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
What's the Time Commitment?
Why Cleanse with Tami & Jodi?
We are passionate about Ayurveda and know the life-changing effects an Ayurvedic cleanse can have on one’s life. We have doing Ayurvedic cleanses annually for years ourselves, and we are also certified Ayurvedic Wellness Counselors. We are compassionate and caring and look so forward to guiding you and supporting you through this profound process.
What is the Cost and What is Included?
The cost is $225 if this is your first time doing the Ayurvedic Cleanse with us.
The cost is $195 if you have done an Ayurvedic Cleanse with us before.
Included in the cost above is a brief Ayurvedic phone consultation and four facilitated group meetings over Zoom. You will receive email and phone support from Tami and Jodi between group meetings as needed. Additionally, we have a WhatsApp group to stay connected, share inspiration, recipes and food photos.
In addition to the fee above, you will need to purchase the following supplies:
- Blood Cleanse tablets from Banyan Botanicals
- Triphala tablets from Banyan Botanicals, PCC or Whole Foods
- Basti herbs (we will explain more about these during our meetings)
- Enema kit, which you can buy at a local drugstore or online
- Ashwagandha tablets from Banyan Botanicals, PCC or Whole Foods
- Castor Oil
- CCF Tea (the whole seeds of cumin, coriander & fennel)
- Kitchari ingredients – all can be found at PCC or Whole Foods
What's the Timeline?
- Wed Oct 14: Complete your phone consultation with Jodi or Tami
- Thur Oct 15 : First meeting from 7:15 to 8:30 pm
- Thur Oct 22: Second meeting from 7:15 to 8:15 pm
- Thur Oct 29: Third meeting from 7:15 to 8:15 pm
- Wed Nov 4 : Final meeting from 7:15 to 8:15 pm
Where are the Meetings Held?
What if I Need to Miss a Meeting?
We hope you'll join us. An Ayurvedic cleanse is one of the most beautiful gifts you can give to your self.