Spring 10-Day Ayurvedic Cleanse
May 3 - 17, 2021
What is an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
What are the Benefits of an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
Although gentle and easy to follow and commit to, an Ayurvedic cleanse has a profound effect on every aspect of our being. Transformation occurs at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. Benefits include:
- Digestive health – reset your digestive system and experience regular elimination
- Weight loss – if you need to lose weight, you will
- Sound sleep – sleep better and deeper
- Calm mind – a clear and peaceful mind, even in stressful situations
- Renewed energy – Increase your energy and feel vibrant
- Joy – balance brings happiness and a sense of lightness in body and mind
Should I do an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
Ayurvedic cleansing brings you into a state of balance physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
What's the Time Commitment?
Why Cleanse with Tami & Jodi?
We are passionate about Ayurveda and know the life-changing effects an Ayurvedic cleanse can have on one’s life. We have doing Ayurvedic cleanses annually for years ourselves, and we are also certified Ayurvedic Wellness Counselors. We are compassionate and caring and look so forward to guiding you and supporting you through this profound process.
What is the Cost and What is Included?
The cost is $195
Included in the cost:
- Three group meetings over Zoom
- Complete recipe book for each meal of the 10-day cleanse
- Detailed cleanse schedule
- Support from Tami and Jodi, as well as other participants, through our Whatsapp group where we will connect, share inspiration, recipes and food photos.
In addition, you will need to purchase the following supplies:
- Blood Cleanse tablets from Banyan Botanicals
- Triphala tablets from Banyan Botanicals, PCC or Whole Foods
- Castor oil
- Ashwagandha tablets from Banyan Botanicals, PCC or Whole Foods
- CCF Tea (the whole seeds of cumin, coriander & fennel)
- Kitchari ingredients – all can be found at PCC or Whole Foods
What's the Timeline?
- Mon May 3: First meeting from 7:30 to 8:30 pm
- Mon May 10: Second meeting from 7:30 to 8:15 pm
- Mon May 17: Third meeting from 7:30 to 8:15 pm
Where are the Meetings Held?
What if I Need to Miss a Meeting?
We hope you'll join us. An Ayurvedic cleanse is one of the most beautiful gifts you can give to your self.