Fall 10-Day Ayurvedic Cleanse
September 27 to October 11, 2022
What is an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
What are the Benefits of an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
Although gentle and easy to follow and commit to, an Ayurvedic cleanse has a profound effect on every aspect of our being. Transformation occurs at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. Benefits include:
- Digestive health – reset your digestive system and experience regular elimination
- Weight loss – if you need to lose weight, you will
- Sound sleep – sleep better and deeper
- Calm mind – a clear and peaceful mind, even in stressful situations
- Renewed energy – Increase your energy and feel vibrant
- Joy – balance brings happiness and a sense of lightness in body and mind
Should I do an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
Ayurvedic cleansing brings you into a state of balance physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
What's the Time Commitment?
Why Cleanse with Tami & Jodi?
We are passionate about Ayurveda and know the life-changing effects an Ayurvedic cleanse can have on one’s life. We have doing Ayurvedic cleanses annually for years ourselves, and we are also certified Ayurvedic Practitioners. We are compassionate and caring and look so forward to guiding you and supporting you through this profound process.
What is the Cost and What is Included?
The cost is $135
Included in the cost:
- Three group meetings over Zoom
- Complete recipe booklet
- Email and phone support between meetings as needed – just contact us if you have questions while cleansing!
- Whatsapp Group to stay connected with each other during the cleanse (optional)
What's the Timeline?
- Tue Sept 27: 7:00 to 8:30 pm – Preparation meeting to go over the cleanse schedule, and details of the cleanse
- Sun Oct 2: The first day of cleansing begins
- Tue Oct 4: 7:00 to 8:15 pm – Our second meeting to check-in, see how you are feeling, how the cleanse is going, and answer any questions
- Tue Oct 11: 7:00 to 8:15 pm – Our third meeting to celebrate the completion of the cleanse and talk about transitioning from cleansing and next steps
Where are the Meetings Held?
What if I Need to Miss a Meeting?
We hope you'll join us. An Ayurvedic cleanse is one of the most beautiful gifts you can give to your self.