Spring Ayurvedic Cleanse
3 Weeks, from March 11 - April 1, 2020
What is an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
What are the Benefits of an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
Although gentle and easy to follow and commit to, an Ayurvedic cleanse has a profound effect on every aspect of our being. Transformation occurs at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. Benefits include:
- Digestive health – reset your digestive system and experience regular elimination
- Weight loss – if you need to lose weight, you will
- Sound sleep – sleep better and deeper
- Calm mind – a clear and peaceful mind, even in stressful situations
- Renewed energy – Increase your energy and feel vibrant
- Joy – balance brings happiness and a sense of lightness in body and mind
Should I do an Ayurvedic Cleanse?
Ayurvedic cleansing brings you into a state of balance physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
What's the Time Commitment?
Why Cleanse with Tami & Jodi?
We are passionate about Ayurveda and know the life-changing effects an Ayurvedic cleanse can have on one’s life. We have doing Ayurvedic cleanses annually for years ourselves, and we are also certified Ayurvedic Wellness Counselors. We are compassionate and caring and look so forward to guiding you and supporting you through this profound process.
What is the Cost and What is Included?
The cost is $350 if this is your first time doing an Ayurvedic Cleanse with us.
The cost is $325 if you have done an Ayurvedic Cleanse with us before.
In addition to the Ayurvedic phone consultation and three facilitated group meetings, you will receive email and phone support from Tami and Jodi between group meetings as needed, a self-care kit specifically for your constitution, including oils and herbs and other supplies you’ll need.
What's the Timeline?
- March 10: Complete your phone consultation with Jodi or Tami
- March 15: Cleanse begins
- March 18: First meeting (Thursday 7 to 9 pm)
- March 25: Second meeting (Thursday 7:30 to 9:00 pm)
- April 1: Third meeting (Thursday 7:30 to 9:00 pm)
Where are the Meetings Held?
What if I Need to Miss a Meeting?
We hope you'll join us. An Ayurvedic cleanse is one of the most beautiful gifts you can give to your self.